Because October has a fifth Thursday, we have a double challenge for you this week! You'll need to use the following colors:
and you'll need to combine them with this sketch:
As with all of our color challenges, the Stampin' Up color names are simply a reference point. If you don't have these colors, please use whatever you already own that is close to them. You are welcome to turn the sketch on its side, and you can also choose to tweak it into a square if you'd prefer.
Here is what the Design Team has created this week:
At the risk of making a goofy Halloween joke - we hope the thought of the double challenge doesn't scare you! We'd love to see what you create! You have until 1:00 p.m. Eastern time Wednesday, November 6 to share your card with us by linking it below.
Please remember our challenge rules:
- You must create a Clean and Simple styled card - sorry, but no scrapbook pages, tags, 3D projects, etc.
- You must use stamping on your card.
- Submit your entry using the linky tool provided below.
- Do not link up your whole blog, only the specific post that includes your submission.
- Please include a link to this challenge blog in your post.
- Your card should be new - do not link to a card that is older than this post.
- You are free to upload to any other challenges.
- You may enter this challenge as many times as you'd like - as long as each entry is new.
- To help us comment on your creation, please turn off word verification.
Deadline: Wednesday, November 6, 18.00 GMT